Búsqueda de productos
encontramos 0 resultados
Los resultados de la busqueda

Market Report of logistics warehouses in Barcelona (2012 – Third Quarter)

Posted by crece on noviembre 5, 2012
| Blog
| 0

Below, we provide detailed information on key market parameters in logistics warehouses market in Catalonia during the third quarter of the year:

–          Registered logistics warehouses demand amounted to 690,000 m2, being distributed as follows: First Crown, 338,000 m2; Second Crown, 92,000 m2; and 260,000 m2 in the Third Crown.

–          The accumulated contracting of logistics warehouses amounted to 198,800 m2. First Crown, 156,000 m2; Second Crown, 25,000 m2, while in the Third Crown it was contracted 17,000 m2.

–          Logistics warehousescontracting in view, a minimum of 81,022 m2 (40.75%) correspond to new contracted surface (net), while the remaining 117,778 m2 (59.24%) correspond to the contracting carried out by companies who have relocated.

–          No new logistics warehouses speculative projects have been initiated, bringing that the total area of state-of-the-art logistics warehouses for rent remains 2,487,400 m2, of which 1,475,500 m2 are located in the First Crown, 472,600 m2 in the Second and 539,300 m2 in the Third.

–          The vacancy rate of logistics warehouses today is 21.54%, distributed as follows: First Crown, 14.50%; Second Crown, 28.35%; Third Crown, 34.86%.

–          Logistics warehouses average output rents in the First Crown stood at 6.50 € /m2 / month, in the Second Crown 3.90 € and 3.20 € /m2 / month in the Third.

–          The largest surface transaction of the year was the lease of a 25,000 m2 logistics warehouse in Subirats Logistics Park, owned by CPL. This lease transaction was advised by Estrada & Partners.

The logistics team of ESTRADA & PARTNERS is at your disposal to make a personalized presentation of the logistics warehouses’ market study in Catalonia, so that your company has all the information about the park of logistics warehouses and could be able to consider the option of lowering the cost of your logistics warehouses through the contracting of a new logistics warehouse, modern and better conditioned.

For further information, please contact us through our website estradapartners.com or arrange a meeting by telephone +34 93 215 16 50.

  • Últimas entradas

  • Búsqueda Avanzada

Compare Listings