Búsqueda de productos
encontramos 0 resultados
Los resultados de la busqueda

Market report on Logistics Warehouses in Barcelona’s area during 2013

Posted by crece on febrero 2, 2014
| Blog
| 0

Investment market reactivates and the number of leasing logistics operations increases by 6%

–  In 2013 a total of 5 investment operations have been made, comprising a total area of 59,900 sq m, among which stands out the purchase of a 18,000 sq m logistics warehouse in CIM Vallès by ProLogis.

–   The accumulated contracting of logistics warehouses amounted to 291,681 sq m. First Ring, 209,069 sq m; Secong Ring, 54,372 sq m and the Third, 28,240 sq m. Fact that represents a decrease of 22.31% regarding 2012.

–   Logistics warehouses contracting in view, 118,594 sq m (40.65%) correspond to new contracted area (net), while the remaining 173,087 sq m (59.34%) correspond to the contracting carried out by companies that have relocated, mainly in order to approach the best areas at a price that, at the moment, is more than reasonable.

–  The main operations of the year were: 23,000 sq m leased to Docout in Sallent; 22,000 sq m leased to Transports Titu in Bràfim and 15,600 sq m leased to Transportes Azkar in Santa Perpètua de Mogoda; having been advised the latter two operations by Estrada & Partners, a real estate consulting firm that has advised 36% of the transactions carried out in the market and advised by consulting firms.

–   Contracting corresponds in a 55.06% to companies in logistics sector and in a 44.95% to end-users that carry out their own logistics.

– The total number of logistics transactions that have been made amounts to 49 –representing an increase of 6.12% regarding 2012-, while the average contracted area is 5,953 sq m, being 8,162 sq m in 2012.

–  Registered logistics warehouses demand amounted to 489,150 sq m, being distributed as follows: First Ring, 410,150 sq m; Second Ring, 15,000 sq m; and 64,000 sq m in the Third Ring.

–  No new speculative projects of logistics warehouses have been initiated, remaining the total area of state-of-the-art logistics warehouses to let in Barcelona’s area at 2,572,600 sq m, of which 1,562,700 sq m are located in the First Ring, 474,600 sq m in the Second and 535,300 sq m in the Third Ring.

–  The vacancy rate of logistics warehouses today is 21.88%, distributed as follows: First Ring, 17.14%; Second Ring, 23.87%; Third Ring, 33.96%. These figures represent an increase of 1 percentage point of the total regarding 2012 (20.16%), being a notable increase, especially in the First Ring –where in 2012 the vacancy rate was 13.32%-; while in the Second Ring the vacancy rate has decreased 4 points (27.51% in 2012) and in the Third Ring there have been no significant changes.

–  Logistics warehouses average output rents in First Ring stood at 4.88 €/sq m/month, in the Second Ring 2.95 €/sq m/month and 2.45 €/sq m/month in the Third Ring. Comparing these data with those of 2012 (5.00 €/sq m/month, 3.08 €/sq m/month and 2.20 €/sq m/month, in First, Second and Third Ring, respectively), we observe a decrease in the output rent both in the First and in the Second Ring, while in the Third Ring the output rent has increased by 10.2%.

The logistics team of Estrada & Partners is at your disposal to make a personalized presentation of the logistics warehouses’ market study in Barcelona’s catchment area or to find the most attractive logistics warehouse options for your needs.

For further information, please contact us through our website estradapartners.com or arrange a meeting by phone +34 93 215 16 50.

ESTRADA & PARTNERS is a real estate consulting firm specialized and leader in logistics and industrial sectors, as we as in investment, providing services of Brokerage, Asset Management, Asset Valuation, Consultancy and Land. During 2012 and 2013, Estrada & Partners has advised transactions comprising over 185,000 sq m of contracted logistics warehouses. These include the leasing of a 32,000 sq m logistics warehouse to Alindocks, 25,000 sq m leased to Michelin, 22,000 sq m leased to Transports Titu, 15,600 sq m to Transportes Azkar, 15,000 sq m leased to Idiada and 10,000 sq m leased to DHL. At the moment, Estrada & Partners is commercializing in exclusivity or co-exclusivity the logistics parks –comprising over 180,000 sq m- located in El Prat de LlobregatSant Esteve SesroviresSant Fruitós de BagesConstantí (Tarragona), Bràfim AlióFogars la Selva and El Plà de Santa Maria; owned by AXA Real EstateGoodmanInvescoInbisaCBRE Global Investors and Emesa, as well as the facilities that were occupied by Piaggio (formerly known as Derbi facilities) in Martorelles.

  • Últimas entradas

  • Búsqueda Avanzada

Compare Listings