Búsqueda de productos
encontramos 0 resultados
Los resultados de la busqueda

Market report on Logistics Warehouses in Barcelona’s area during First Trimester of 2014

Posted by crece on mayo 18, 2014
| Blog
| 0

The number of transactions increases, but contracted area diminishes

 

Below, we present detailed key information on logistics warehouses market in Barcelona’s area during the first trimester of 2014:

 

–       The accumulated contracting of logistics warehouses amounted to 57,256 sq m, being located a 100% in the First Ring of Barcelona.Warehouse

–       Logistics warehousescontracting in view, 12,530 sq m (21.88%) correspond to new contracted area (net), while the remaining 44,726 sq m (78.11%) correspond to the contracting carried out by companies that have relocated, mainly in order to approach the best areas at a price that, at the moment, is more than reasonable.

–       The main operations of that period were: 15,000 sq m leased to Aldeasa in Barcelona; 9,000 sq m leased to Factor 5 in Rubí; 7,500 sq m leased to Emtisa in Sant Andreu de la Barca and 4,000 sq m leased to Manipulados del Retráctil 91 in Martorelles (transaction advised by Estrada & Partners).

–       Contracting corresponds in a 61.78% to companies in logistics sector and 38.21% to end-users that carry out their own logistics.

–       The total number of logistics transactions that have been made amounts to 13 –one more operation regarding the previous trimester-, while the average contracted area is 4,404.30 sq m, being 6,332 sq m in the last trimester of 2013.

–       Registered logistics warehouses demand amounted to 112,000 sq m, being distributed as follows: First Ring, 67,500 sq m; Third Ring, 44,500 sq m; and non-existent registered demand in the Second Ring.

–       No new speculative projects of logistics warehouses have been initiated, remaining the total area of state-of-the-art logistics warehouses to let in Barcelona’s area at 2,572,600 sq m, of which 1,562,700 sq m are located in the First Ring, 474,600 sq m in the Second and 535,300 sq m in the Third Ring.

–       The vacancy rate of logistics warehouses today is 22.04%, distributed as follows: First Ring, 17.63%; Second Ring, 23.11%; Third Ring, 33.96%. These figures do not represent significant changes regarding the previous trimester (Fourth trimester of 2013).

–       Logistics warehousesaverage output rents in First Ring stood at 4.88 €/sq m/month, in the Second Ring 2.87 €/sq m/month and 2.37 €/sq m/month in the Third Ring. Comparing this data with those of the previous trimester (4.88 €/sq m/month, 2.95 €/sq m/month and 2.46 €/sq m/month, in First, Second and Third Ring, respectively), we observe a decrease in the output rent both in the Second and in the Third Ring, while in the First Ring the output rent has remains unchanged.

 

The logistics team of Estrada & Partners is at your disposal to make a personalized presentation of the logistics warehouses’ market study in Barcelona’s catchment area or to find the most attractive logistics warehouse options for your needs.

 

For further information, please contact us through our website www.estradapartners.com or arrange a meeting by phone +34 93 215 16 50.

 

ESTRADA & PARTNERS is a real estate consulting firm -with offices in Barcelona and Madrid- specialized and leader in logistics and industrial sectors, as well as in investment, providing services of Brokerage, Asset Management, Asset Valuation, Consultancy and Land. During 2012 and 2013, Estrada & Partners has advised logistics transactions comprising over 185,000 sq m. These include the leasing of a 32,000 sq m logistics warehouse to Alindocks, 25,000 sq m leased to Michelin, 15,600 sq m to Transportes Azkar, 15,000 sq m leased to Idiada and 10,000 sq m leased to DHL. At the moment, Estrada & Partners is commercializing in exclusivity or co-exclusivity the logistics parks –comprising over 180,000 sq m- located in El Prat de LlobregatSant Esteve SesroviresSant Fruitós de BagesConstantí (Tarragona), Bràfim AlióFogars de la Selva and El Plà de Santa Maria; owned by AXA Real EstateGoodmanInvescoInbisaCBRE Global Investors and Emesa.

 

  • Últimas entradas

  • Búsqueda Avanzada

Compare Listings